It’s nearly 2021 which means we all need some 2021 blog post ideas! I really hope and pray 2021 is better than 2020 and that we learn from everything we went through! 2020 is ending on a high note with a giveaway, so its only right we start 2021 on a high note too. Being a blogger is like having a full time job. The writing really only takes up 30% of the work. So I thought why not start the year off right with some blog post ideas. It’s been a while since I’ve done this, so thought it was time I shared some more.
I know how stressful it can be to come up with new content on a regular basis. Which is why I like doing posts like these. They can be really helpful for someone who is struggling with writers block or lack of motivation. It can really feel like one of the worst feelings in the world, especially when you feel like you’re letting people down by not posting. But please remember to put less pressure on yourself. If you can’t post one day then thats okay. It’s not the end of the world.
So enough talking, let’s get into the post!
1. My 2021 Goals
2. A letter to My Future Self in 2022
3. How To Change Your Self-care Routine For the Seasons
4. A Look back at 2020
5. 5 Things I’ll be Doing Differently This Year
6. How Covid Has Changed My Life
7. 10 Things I’m Looking Forward to This Year
8. Life in Lockdown
9. 3 Life Lessons I’ve Learnt During the Pandemic
10. Why I started My Blog
11. 4 Tips to Boost Your Self-Confidence
12. 3 Pieces of Blogging Advice
13. 7 Ways to Stay Organised This Year
14. My 2021 Plans
15. Healthy Meal Ideas to Start the Year
16. Why Blogging Friends are Important
17. 5 Ways to Declutter Your Home
18. 2020 In Pictures
19. How To Find the Best Stock Images
20. How I Plan My Blog Content
21. Why It’s Okay to Not Have it All Figured Out
I hope you find this helpful and that you use some of the ideas on it! Please let me know if you do, as I’d love to read some of your content!