Were are back for open discussion Saturdays, and this week I want to know what brought you joy this week. I don’t know how your week went, only you know that, but often when I have a bad week or something didn’t go to plan, I like to do alot of reflection. I like looking back to see what went well instead of what didn’t.
Its important to do this on a regular basis as it can help you to re-focus and re-centre yourself. Even if its something small and something you’d consider ‘stupid’ then please still share it. If it made you happy, then it makes me happy too! Sometimes it’s good to have these moments to reflect and to really get some positive energy going in your life. For a moment say goodbye to the stress and negativity that might be surrounding you and just be in the moment. Think about some things that brought you joy this week, this morning or today even!
As always, I’ll start off by sharing mine and then you can share yours in the comments. I want this post to be a hub of happiness and positivity!
1. Having a lie in
2. FaceTiming with friends
3. Exciting blogging opportunities
4. Hitting 2k blog followers
5. Finishing blogmas preparation
6. Watching the Great British Bake off
7. Going on a walk with a friend
8. Cuddling with my dog
9. Sending a loved one a care package
10. Crisp leaves
You don’t have to share 10 things of course but please share a few things that have brought you joy this week. I hope this little moment of reflection helps to shift your mindset and put you in a better place.
• Instagram • Twitter • Pinterest
Great post olivia.Recently i have written short post on joy.I time permits you can visit my write up. Thanks and Have a nice day
The things that brought me joy this week are, 1] Having dinner with my daughter and her husband. 2) Typing 27934 words in the NaNoWriMo challenge 3) Spending an unexpected day with my husband away from work. 4) Seeing our grandson, Andrew. 5) Another day without Covid 6) The beauty of the fall 7) Church on Sunday morning 8) Payday 9) Lunch with friends 8) The warmth of my house on a cold day. These are the ten things off the top of my head.
Another day without covid 🙌🏻
This is cute! 1. Bonding with my baba 2. Listening to the rain 3. Waking up feeling a bit better after a week of feeling sick 4. Grey’s Anatomy being back on air 🌝
Lovely! So glad you feel better!
Sounds like a you have had a lovely week of joy Olivia.
1. Having a long catch up with a friend
2. daily walks in my local park, walking through the fallen leaves
3. cooking warming meals
4. making a hot chocolate
5. getting the bathroom cleaning out of the way!
6. Great British Bake Off
7. cushion for sofa being delivered
8. Getting some of my christmas shopping sorted
9. having a candle burning whilst I work
10. A really lovely catch up with my dad
For me these are:
1) having a day off work on Thursday
2) watching the da vinci code with my dad
3) exceeding 200 views on my latest blog
4) calling 4 friends this week
5) recieving praise from a friend
6) getting excited for more sport!!
Lovely! Thank you for sharing!!
Michelle (Boomer Eco Crusader)
What a great idea!
1. Sunshine, 2. My new light therapy lamp for days where there was less sunshine, 3. New Dolly Parton Christmas CD, 4. A less stressful week at work, 5. Started a new plain language design couse – learning always brings me joy.
What brought me joy this week is reading your writings and those of other bloggers, my commenting on y’all masterpieces, my posts and bloggers likes and comments on them, and that we are surviving and conquering COVID-19.as a family of bloggers and etc.!
contributed to: *For the love of bloggling!*
– Last of my early morning shifts today!
– Getting through Blogmas planning
– Catching up with my Dad for lunch
– FaceTiming Mum
– The book I’m reading
– Afternoon naps 😂
Have a great day xx
Afternoon naps 🙌🏻🙌🏻😂
So good right?! 😂
LaDonna Remy MSW, LICSW: Perspective on Trauma
This world is heavy right now and I appreciate your gentle and important reminder. I will share that walks with Charlie (my constant companion in the form of a 134 pound Old English Sheep Dog and Boxer mix) bring the ultimate joy in life, He is a big furry guy who can run and jump like a tiny pup. Experiencing life with him is the very best. Thank you again Olivia, for this nice reminder and lovely exercise. 🤍
Thank you so much for sharing! 🤍
Congrats on hitting 2k Olivia – amazing milestone and week deserved. Spending time with my family – for their health and wellbeing has brought me all the joy I need this week (plus a Biden win and news of promising vaccine). Wishing you well 🙏
Thank you so much!! ☺️ so many things to be thankful for!
Thanks for the positive reminder!
1. Watching the Great British Bake off also, LOL!
2. Going on a walk to replenish my energy 🙂
3. Meditating every morning
4. Finding a pine cone tree and then painting a pinecone
5. I got an A+ on my university essay
6. Learning about the value of garbage at university
…. it’s been a good week. 🙂
GBBO cannot be matched 🙌🏻😂
Right, there’s such a feel-good feeling to it! Season 7 is my favorite one. 🙂
I just love all of them! Makes me hungry tho😂
Hahaha… both hungry and at awe. Talented ppl, man!
I’m from India so we have holiday season here currently and hence on a big family get together we stayed up all night talking and playing cards and catching up on stuff which was really amazing and something I’m grateful for !!
Thats so lovely!!☺️🤍
Congrats on 2K followers, that’s truly amazing! Absolutely love this idea. It’s refreshing and an amazing way to be grateful!!
Thanks so much🤍
1) A simple favour (great movie)
2)Home made somosas
3)Creating a logo for my blog 🙂 xx
1) Accompanied a friend to his doctor appointment
2) Got an A for my online class
3) Honored Veterans on Wednesday, especially my dad
4) Worked out twice this week with my sister
5) Caught up with my friend on the phone
6) Cooked a vegan meal for my brother and sister in law
7) Posted on my blog twice this week
8) Participated in a virtual writing class by Veronica Montes on Flash Fiction
9) Baked traditional Filipino cookies by using my mom’s recipe
10) Bought myself new clothes and Christmas ornaments for completing my 3rd online class- only 4 more classes to go to get my TESOL certificate!!!!
All very lovely things!! Thanks for sharing!
Also congrats on the A!
Thank you for the inspecting post!
And congratulations on the 2,000 followers!
Lovely! Here’s a few of mine this week: watching lost and eating good food with my boyfriend, moving back into my newly decorated room, getting a new blog post up, and wearing cosy winter clothes✨💖
Lovely!! I just finished watching lost through for the 5th time😂🙈 it was emotional!
5th time omg👀😂 we’re on season 1 for the very first time so that makes me v excited about the rest of it haha
Yes!! I love it so much. You’re in for a wild ride. I’ll say that it does get confusing, you might have to watch it through again! Watching it through for the 5th time I’m still finding new things out 😂
Lisa Courtier The ‘REBOOT’ Coach
1- Watching ‘I’m a Celeb’!
2- Finding a box set that both my husband and I can enjoy and binge on!
3- Finally, after 7 months😳, getting a completion date for our new home.
4- 25th wedding anniversary.
5- My son, who never calls to chat, called on video chat, out of the blue!
6- Walking 12 miles through nature and walking with the cows.
7- Video chat with pals!
8- Watching the dogs play in the park outside my apartment window.
9- My Michael Kors silver earrings arrived. My anniversary gift from hubby.😍
10- celebrating (well, as much as you can in lockdown) my husbands 5 years clear of cancer!
Obviously, these aren’t numbered in order of priority or level of joy!
Lovely!! Thanks for sharing this 💛
Nice post. I’m Joy for every thing.
Hi, I hope you can follow me back, cuz I really want to share my thoughts deeply from my heart🥺♥️
I’ll check your blog out 🙂
Suzanne- Happily Decluttered
1. Reading with my kids 2. Dropping off a box of donations 3. Talking with friends 4. Trying out a new restaurant 5. Going to the gym 6. Taking my youngest child to her first gymnastics class 7. Cuddling with my husband and watching a show 8. Publishing my 5th blog post 9. Taking a walk with my family 10. Petting my dog
Such lovely things to be thankful for!! 🙂
Such a beautiful piece
Kindly take 2 minutes of your beautiful day to read my first blog…if you like you may follow.thankyou😊
Thank you! I sure will!
Lovely post! Number 3 really hits well with me❤
So glad you enjoyed this post 💛
This weekend few good things happened in my life. I got good grades in my examination.
And reading your blog brings postivity
Hi Olivia , I really love your blog..its refreshing to read , easy to relate and definitely very informative..xoxo
Aw thank you so much! So glad you like my blog💕
I love this! This weekend I finally started writing my own blog! I feel like it’s given me more purpose and brought me happiness. ❤️
Aw I love THIS! So glad 🥰🥰
Sophia Lorena Benjamin
just found this and was so happy to read through…well done.