What is a simple life pleasure you may ask?
it’s life’s simple pleasures – the moments, sensations, and actions that we experience, feel, and do every day, often without taking notice – that can lead to an unequivocal amount of joy.Mirele Mann – Goodnet.org
They are small parts of your day, that just bring you so much joy. They might be small or irrelevant to others but to you they could make a huge difference in your mood or the outcome of your day. Today I’ll be sharing with you my 7 simple life pleasures, and I want to hear yours too!
1. The crack of thunder in the sky
2. Being able to watch the sunset from bed
3. Seeing my dog for the first time in the morning
4. Opening the fridge and finding a cold drink
5. Receiving a good morning text
6. Feeling the hot air when you land at your holiday destination
7. The smell of fresh coffee
8. The feeling of sand between my toes
9. People watching at airports
10. Watching rain splash against my window
It was very hard I found to pick those 10, I have so many small things that I love and appreciate about life. One of them being in nature (thats me in a sunflower field on the feature photo!) I think its so important that we find things in our days that we are thankful for, it can really put your life into perspective.
What are some of your favourite simple life pleasures?
Thank you for being here. Olivia x